Thursday 28 February 2008

Paradise Found

The start to this page was inspired by Suzi Blu. I wanted to include an accordion page. I also wanted to incorporate soft blue and greens. I used acrylics to start with white and blue and green painting with my favorite tool, the credit card.
The added accordion page already had the watercolour of the strawberries on the inside and on the outside I added acrylics to match the rest of my spread.
From my colour palette I found items in my piles of ephemera that seemed to fit, an abandoned watercolour of a Calla lily, me in my garden and me at 5 years old on a family vacation.

Paradise is many things to different people and I am sure at different stages of your life you would give lots of different answers as well. My patio and garden are one of my paradises. Paradises, I feel blessed to have many of. :)

1 comment:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Love it all!!!!
hugs, chris