Monday 24 November 2008

Marble Journal




I have had this journal laying around for months unassembled. I finally got inspired to stitch it together after I did the fancy canvas Journal (more of it later). I have prepped all the pages with backgrounds, each signature is a different theme. I did soft acrilycs, intense acrilycs, walnut ink washes, watercolour washes which gives it an already finished feeling. It is about 5 by 8 inches and I am really liking it. :) It has green paper wrapped at the end of each of the signatures to allow more room for it to grow fat with art.

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This journal is fabulous as well!! I love the marbled covers and addingextra strength to the signatures is a great idea!!! How about coming to Virginia to teach me to make some Coptic stitch Journals????? Hop on over!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth