Sunday 18 January 2009

In the Pink

All watercolours except the clown face is ink and pastels.
I worked on yellow pages all morning and had to tear myself away to work on pink. I love golds and ochres and rich Autumn reds. Misty's colour challenge really brought that front and centre for me. I don't wear yellow much as it makes me look sickly but I love it. This pink spread was started a while back and was inspired to finish it with the pink challenge today. :) I am still not sure if it is finished completely. Hmmmm.

5 comments:

mergatroid said...

I really like your pink pages. I like how you are developing new faces with pastel, they are some whimsical!

mergatroid said...

yeah, and I make a lot of sense... I meant SO whimsical! oops!

Anonova said...

Gorgeous!! I love the gymnast.

Deirdra Doan said...

Fun!!! are you posting to the flickr misty site? The link is in her green post.

Tammy G aka Riot! said...

Ooooh, so pretty :-)