Sunday 17 January 2010

Da Vinci Inspiration

Background is inspired by a wine bag my friend Janet gave me in chocolate and pinks. The face is Inspired by Leonardo da Vinci. The hair is beautiful silk embossed paper. Part of my journal everyday in January that Misty Mawn through out a challenge for.

A work in progress, this background is watercolours done very wet and covered in Saran wrap.


Something else I am working on. It is an ATC showcase.
Ingredients so far, Canvas paper, 300 lb watercolour paper, molding, prints of my journal pages.

1 comment:

dragonrider said...

Wow Pattio I love how your ATC showcase is coming along... are you going to write the titles on the tabs? that would look cool.
I can't wait to see how you finish the woodpecker pages, the saran leaves such a great background.
The genuine pages are nice colours, I love her big expressive eyes!