Monday 5 April 2010

Sunday Morning Nest

Happy Easter! Here is my nest where I can snuggle up with my Zines, journals and coffee on Weekend mornings. It is super comfy and I often take a break and plunk down and doodle or read. It is a great stress reliever!
This spread is in my big black leather journal by Keith. I love the way it ended up. I cut out a bunch of different papers in pear shapes. I had done the background of watercolours and rubber stamps ages ago. I added a bit of pan pastels for shadowing around the pears.

3 comments:

Anonova said...

That looks so inspiring!! Can't wait to have a space like that of my own someday.

lynne h said...

i would feel extremely comforted in your spot, and if you handed me your journal while i was sitting there, i'd feel even more comforted... : ) xo

Art Trip said...

Jazzgoil art - Great blog name and excellent work