Sunday, 2 January 2011

Journal Workshop off to a good start



Ok I am a keener, what can I say? When it comes to art, I want to absorb as much as I can in this life. And its all about the process.

I am processing. :)

On holidays till Jan 10th and want to cram it in while I can.






This horsey spread is bordered with Copper hair. Copper was my Appaloosa and he had the most interesting colours and patterns in his hair so I took some pics and blew them up. I ripped strips for the border.







I started off with Ochre and then the red and it just seemed destined to have an Asian theme, which I adore.

This is from the first day of the Strathmore Journal Workshop.

4 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Look at you! You are on a roll here! I went to print out my pieces to work with and then discovered that I was out of ink. Uuuuuuuugh. That's what the printers at work are for though, right? ; ) jan

...Darlene said...

Wow great pages. I can't wait to see what you add as we go along with the workshop. darlene

Wabbit said...

Yummy journal pages! Thanks for looking at mine and commenting!
Marilyn AKA Wabbit

Marilyn Rock said...

Fantastic journaling Pattio - as always. Love, love, love your Uncovering! WOW!