Thursday, 5 May 2011

Red Queens and Great mail

Working in my Strathmore watercolour Journal. I really like them. This is the large format one. I started with a transfer from the local newspaper of a show in town and then I drew and painted over it with gouche, gel pens, oil pastels, stamps, Grunge letters, light modeling paste and some decorative paper. Phew! and I probably forgot something. This was a really fun page to do.


Oh boy great mail!
Here is a snippet of Andrea's work.

I am delighted with my special treat in todays mail. Andrea Joseph has been drawing up a storm and I love her work. So when I saw on her blog that she was creating zines, I checked out her Etsy Store and purchased a few. They are wonderful! Great quality printing showing off her detailed work to best advantage. If you don't believe me go check it out yourself ;) I am going to save some time Saturday morning to sit and browse through them with my morning coffee.

Thanks Andrea!

5 comments:

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

thank you!
nice use of the word 'snippet', too.
x

Anonova said...

Love, love love the red queen, Pattio!

Andrea's stuff is super amazing. :)

Marilyn Rock said...

The Red Queen is awesome!

qetesh said...

the red queen is so very bitchin' Pattio!!!

rivergardenstudio said...

Yes, it looks like so much fun, what you did with the red queen here! Also i love the photo's of your friends! roxanne