Friday, 3 February 2012

Musical Inspiration

I was and am always inspired by music. I love all kinds and one style I have been enjoying a lot lately is Gypsy Jazz like one of the originals Django Reinhart. I came across this video of Caravan Palace and it is just so fun and really gets your toes tapping. I love to listen to music while I create art and this cool tune inspired this art.

Walnut ink (always!)
Fluid and heavy body acrylics
pencil and pen
Text paper
gel pen
tissue paper


Eva said...

Thanks for sharing your artwork is amazing!

wanda miller said...

love THIS and love that MUSIC! :))

Marilyn Rock said...

I can hear the music just by viewing your art! xxoo

MartinRMeyers said...

Hello! I'm a new blogging/writer and I just added myself to your followers for support, Maybe you could come follow me too?

Lisa Graham Art said...

This is a great face! I love music too. My son is a music major and just last night he performed as a soloist. I blogged about it if you are interested.

I've got to check out that walnut ink!