Saturday 2 June 2012

Little black potatoes!


Well actually they are Standard Poodle puppies, but right now they are only a week old so they don't do much yet and they do look a little like black potatoes. :)



 Mom's name is Vienna and she is such a lovely dog and a wonderful mom. She let us get right in her whelping box and pick up the puppies. She is laying on me in the photo and we just met a few minutes before this picture. What a sweetie!



Vienna had 7 pups, 4 boys and 3 girls and we will be taking 2 home at the end of July. Just in time for my birthday. What a great birthday present!

Dinner time!!!
and here is a link to see the puppies in action enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonova said...

Awwww!!
Those are some really adorable potatoes right there...

Jane said...

Oh how sweet...a really good birthday present :-)

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

Absolutely precious!

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

I want to follow your blog, but I think I am at my cap because I only have the share option, not the follow option, when I can figure out how, I will do it. For now, I have you bookmarked :) Your Art is beautiful and inspirational, ty:)

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

In response to your post, yes, they are both from the same litter, we have done it before, get siblings, and had no problems :) these are brothers, and growing up just wonderfully :)

lizzie said...

They ae all just so sweet. Love the video. You guys must be so excited. Are you ever going to have your hands full for awhile. Have you picked out names yet?