Saturday 9 June 2007

Monique has transformed

Monique has been in the garden again and this time she picked some pansies.
The top pansy is a watercolour I did years ago and the bottom one is from some wrapping paper. The birdy is an asian style on rice paper with a real feather tail. I stamped text with a green chaulk pad in the background and with a wine chaulk pad on her face. I adhered the pansies and birdy with yellow bees wax and went over face and and added texture to her hair with the wax. I stamped the one quote in black ink to stand out. It says "Dream with your eyes wide open" is a Stamp by Suzanne Cannon of www.quietfiredesign.com

1 comment:

* said...

Hi Patti! Great blog, I just love the design and all the photos of your works you have posted. I love it! Thanks for sharing it with me as always... you'll be seeing my new site once I sign out of this comment. Plenty "Blah" at this time, but I barely have time to check emails let alone keep it updated. bla bla bla... take care jazzy goil!! ;-) xoxo Amy