Wednesday 7 January 2009

The Secrets Out . . .

Rockin to Dave Mathews, Live at Red Rocks and fooling around more with my Gabriella spread. A self portrait perhaps? I did feel I know this woman. Maybe I know her very well??? She is now sporting a gold hat with a gigantic rose. I found photos I took of these beautiful roses that Tim gave me a few years ago. The roses were just stunning! The closest a flower has come to velvet that I have ever seen! The lettering for secret is with my Parallel Pen filled with walnut ink and then spritzed with water. This time I think I will go over my lettering with the gold leaf I just bought and see what that's like. I have to let it dry well. So off to bed I go to journal another day.

2 comments:

Anonova said...

What a fabulous hat!!
It really suits her. ;)

mergatroid said...

Hey Pattio! I love her! She looks like she's keeping a secret...