Monday 9 February 2009

Desintegration Installation

Well spelling isn't my strong suit. doh!

It is only a small breeze and they are already dancing around. :)

The Sun is poking out between the clouds today giving some nice back lit effects.

My disintegration project is hanging in the Japanese maple just outside our kitchen window. It is east facing and gets the morning sun.
Planned art obsolescence. This will definitely be interesting. I love Judy Wise"s idea to have the rose entwine her project. I think I will make another one and attach it to my Hydrangea vine. Hmmmmm.

3 comments:

Anonova said...

Oh wow, you must've kept working on it after I left! This is even cooler!! Such a fantastic idea. :)

debi lynn mattingly said...

What a GREAT idea!!! I love wind chimes....and so creative. ;)

Thanks for stopping by the junkin' yaya and leaving such a sweet post. I told Seth...that as always I do things sometimes out in left field. Guess it is from being in the arts since back in the late 60's....you know the type. hehehe

Love your blog...and look forward to seeing more!

xo...deb (junkin' yaya)

Seth said...

They look so beautiful, swinging in the sun!