I made it to disintegrate but I wanted it to last till May so I reinforced my pages with duck tape. This allowed me to roll and glue it and strong enough to punch and run thread through. I used different mediums to colour my paper that would not be waterproof. I want to see what happens when the paint starts to run off in the rain or fade in the sun.
I used wax crayons, water soluble oil pastels, walnut ink, watercolours, bees wax and gel pens. I used strong cotton thread to hang the tubes and wooden beads and feathers. The sticks are from our Poplar tree. Seth is the idea man behind this challenge if you want to learn more. Tomorrow besides taking some better photos, I will also be hunting for an interesting place in the yard to hang my disintegration piece. For now its off to bed. Cheers