Sunday 19 July 2009

Journalling Away . . . . . .

Croak!!!Lately I have been very smitten with the texture from bubble wrap. The crow page is cheese cloth, acrylic paint, pastels, white gel pen and white Permapaque pen.



The Wild mind is done with a black sharpie and pastels. The lettering with a Pilot Parallel pen.


A gnarly old tree appeared out of the golden light. I think something is flying in the sky but I can't quite make it out. :)


I never thought I would like felt pens again but I am having a lot of fun with the black sharpie over acrylics.

4 comments:

Anonova said...

The raven is AWESOME! I love him! You really are developing your own unique drawing style, and it's wonderful. :)

mergatroid said...

Whoa! you have been busy! I love the gnarly tree it's very very cool, and the drawing out loud page is so imaginative, I really like the things you are coming up with, and the colour combos are fab!

magpie said...

thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.

your work is delightful. love the bubblewrap texture - i just sewed a piece of bubble wrap into a journal...and, being a magpie i of course love the crow.

i'm finding it impossible to get through all those links from seth's buried treasure so i seem to just follow the folks who have found me. I will definitely return to your blog - great journal pages.

3rdEyeMuse said...

these pages are so fantastic with all the color and texture ... what a joy!