Saturday 8 August 2009

Illuminated Final

I went a different way (surprise, surprise) than my original idea of just blackletter text. The background paint had this flow to it that I found to hard to resist so I just went with it. Then I decided I wanted some images, smallish ones. The first one was oval shape and I really like how that fit in with the flow. I had a stencil from the first one so I used it to make an oval painted background for 3 of the images (horses, car and grandpa) and after that I had this picture of my brother on his wedding day, looking awfully sweet with is new bride after cutting it into a heart shape and pasteling on pink to it, I placed it so it was bursting up from the flow. :) Next came the teal dots using sequence waste and the last step was a beaded black edge around the Illuminated H. Ok, I think this one is done.

3 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

it came together beautifully. :)

Anonova said...

Gorgeous! I love the teal texture around the pics. Great touch.

Kelly said...

THis is so great. I love the hats.