Thursday 12 November 2009

Lines by a pizza cutter . . .

These are not my usual colours but lately I have fallen in love with teal and I am experimenting with it a great deal. I started with the pizza cutter making two outside borders and then ended up with it again over top. I like the energy in this spread. I punched out a bunch of different shapes of my Yupo with Alchol inks and ended up using all the bits left too. The negative space turned out so interesting. I think I got a bit carried away. :)
Colour by number??? No I don't think so.

A jewel toned rainbow.
The recipe~ Fluid acrylics, watercolour, pizza cutter and bubble wrap, masking tape and skeleton leaf.


Fun bright frame with more of the Yupo paper and Alchol inks.

1 comment:

lynne h said...

yeah, i wanna dance with color... : )

this pizza cutter idea looks way cool.

of course i love everything i see here... i always say that, i know, but it's true...

xo