Sunday, 19 August 2012

Playing in my new Skinny Journal



I am having fun with this new journal. It is 6 x 15 inches and is filled with cream coloured Stonehenge paper which is lovely to work on with acrylics and watercolours. The cover is drilled with a bunch of holes and I added grommets and waxed string. The base was fibre paste and fluid acrylics with some walnut ink. The lettering is done with a gel pen and then filled in with a pointed brush and more acrylic paint. 








(left) A glam girl inspired by Traci Baltista



Working with my non dominate hand










4 comments:

wanda miller said...

i LOVE all of these! great size to work in! thank you for sharing.

lizzie said...

love it!

Threadpainter said...

I like it too !
I'd find this size to be quite a challenge ... challenge is always good.

Marilyn Rock said...

I've missed you and your art! Lovin' your Blog look and your skinny art is awesome. The pups are sure growing fast! They are gorgeous! xxoo