Inspired by the articles in the new issue of Somerset Life, altering household items. The first thing is I made is Coffee filter Flowers. I made mine from flat bottom filters and am trying to make them look like Oriental Poppies. I need to get some floral tape to add stems, but you can see in the picture how I coloured them using watercolour crayons and I also added a bit of acrylic paint for that Rich RED. The stamens or center is tissue rolled up and shredded.
The other item I altered was clothes pegs. What fun this was! :) Not sure what I am going to do with them. Maybe glue them on to a strip of wood to make a place to clip on cards and such.
I am still working on my studio. Here is a more recent shot showing the colour on the walls and my track lighting. This is the wall where my counter will go. I am busy painting trim at the moment and the vinyl floor is on order. Almost there!